We look at the 60-day moratorium on local decision making on federal lands and discuss how the order impacts oil, gas and mining in the state.
Our panel discussion brings local leaders to the table to elaborate on how these policies could cause negative impacts to local economies that rely on natural resources on federal lands.
• Bart Haslem | Uintah County Commissioner
• Brian Somers | President Utah Mining Association
• Kent Connelly | Coalition of Local Governments – S.W. Wyoming
• Rikki Hrenko-Browning | President, Utah Petroleum Association
• Tammy Pearson | Beaver County Commissioner