It’s unfortunate that senseless acts of violence have become more prevalent in our society; leaving many of us wondering what has gone wrong? How do I defend myself? And what is law enforcement doing to protect citizens from active shootings.
• We will sit in on a concealed carry class and learn more about what knowledge comes with a permit. https://youtu.be/L1-qGCoSejM?t=88
• What do you need to do to protect yourself when you are in public?
• What do you need to do if you know someone in crisis?
Our Guests this week:
Mike Smith, Utah County Sheriff
Paul Wimmer, Tooele County Sheriff
* SUBSCRIBE to The County Seat: https://www.youtube.com/thecountyseattv?subconfirmation=1
* Watch the latest from The County Seat: https://www.youtube.com/user/thecountyseattv
FOLLOW THE COUNTY SEAT:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thecountyseattv
VISIT OUR SITE: https://thecountyseat.tv
Produced by Derek Dowsett
Host Chad Booth
Technical Director: Brian Schuster
ABOUT THE COUNTY SEAT: The County Seat is a public affairs program about the functions and issues of county elected officials and county government in UTAH. The County Seat is designed to provide the essentials to being an informed and engaged citizens in what we view as the most important level of government to daily life, county government. Topics range from the life of a ballot to the wild horses on public lands. The majority of Utah’s 29 counties are rural with a concentration of urban issues along the Wasatch Front. This dynamic lends an interesting twist to the show where we highlight a number of rural issues that the majority of Utahns may not be as familiar with. #CountiesMatter #CoutySeatS10E18
For more information about Counties and County Government go to:
To sign up to get interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox click here: https://cbco.kartra.com/page/jaz10